Thursday, April 5, 2007

Updates

Sorry for no updates lately. We've been working non stop. Busy time of year for home buyers!

My latest diversion is BEES! I got 10 bee boxes today and plan on putting two hives on the side of my house for honeybees. I'll let you know how it goes.

Regarding that FREE Dr. Pepper deal at Albertsons last weekend. I went in to get my free bottle and a few other things and they said take as many as you want. I told her I didnt want to be greedy and just took a few. The clerk said "seriously, my boss wants me to clear off these pallets today, so please take at least 10!! " So, I did and I have ten bottles of Dr. Pepper rolling around my trunk that I need to get out. So, I hope someone likes Dr Pepper this Easter since I have 10 of them.

There was a coupon in the Sunday paper for $2 off an olay product. Just so happens that Olay soap is on sale at Walgreens for $2! So, it's FREE.

I signed up to be a Mystery Diner for restaurants, and got a call to dine at the Cheesecake Factory. You don't make any money at it, but your money is refunded if you do an online survey of your experience. Nice way to go out on a date night and not have to pay for it!